There are lots of sports options to consider for your kids, so it can be hard to find the best one for you and your family. Luckily we can help make that a little easier by sharing the 5 things that make i9 Sports the best option for your family!
- Convenience – Our leagues are all 1-day a week with practice and games on the same day (Saturday or Sunday). That means no running around all week for practices, no splitting the family on game day, and no overscheduling.
- Multi-Sports – We offer baseball, soccer, flag football, basketball, volleyball, athlete development, and soon tennis! So your kids have lots of options to choose from every season!
- Recreational & Fun – We pride ourselves on being a fun and sportsmanship-focused league. Equal playing time for all kids, no overly-competitive leagues, and actual visible implementation of sportsmanship for the players and parents.
- Multi-Programs – We offer leagues to play and complete, clinics to train and learn, and camps to have fun and play. You choose the type of program you want and the location, and we take care of the rest.
- Inclusion – All kids ages 3-14 are welcome to play in our leagues. We have coed leagues and all-girl leagues to choose from. Plus, there are no tryouts or fundraising to worry about.
So the next time you are looking for a fun and safe place for your kids to play and learn, without adding to your already busy schedule, consider i9 Sports! With programs in Frisco, Plano, Prosper, and Melissa there are lots of great options for your family!
Learn more by visiting us at www.i9sports.com or by calling us at 972-294-7109